Wednesday 17 August 2011

And so the blog takes flight.

Hello there!

So I suppose the most sensible thing would be to tell you a bit more about me, but I was never very sensible, so instead you get  a brief  (totally irrelevant) introductory paragraph, an idea about what the hell I'm going to be writing about, and then maybe some jokes and bad writing thrown in for good measure. Sound good? Wonderful!



***

Blood, danger, life threatening situations? They're all things I would like to avoid, thank you very much. Thankfully I don't come across them very often, I mean sure there's always the occasional slip where I'm at risk of tumbling to my death down a rocky precipice or decide it's a good idea to poke at that strange looking snake in the bushes, but mostly my life is pretty boring.

Most of the time.

I'm trying not to think about the fact that,  in some bizarre twist of fate, I may be being dragged into some sort of war between... well I can't really tell you, it's a bit dangerous to go around telling people on the internet but lets just say never be related to my family, the things they get me into, honestly you'd think I was stuck in some sort of badly plotted out action film. But then as a wise person once said 'The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense. ' And isn't that just  the truth?

But you're not here for that are you, so without further time wasted:

What is this blog about?
  •  Writing tips.
  •  Fanfic and Fandom : Pro's, Con's and why it's not as bad as it sounds, honest.
  •  My daily adventures and why my life is more interesting then it sounds, except when it isn't.
  •  Actual sections of writing, because you'd be silly to get tips from someone who couldn't write, and I've been told I'm alright at it.
  •  RPing, how to do it and not piss off every RPer within a ten page radius.
  •  Myth and Legend.
  •  Movie and Book reviews.
  •  LGBT issues. 
  •  Religion, Politics, and anything else that pops into my mind while writing it. 
  •  Funny things I find around the net.  

Sound fun? No? Well it will be, or at least I'll try and make it interesting.  That's it for now, a breif introduction into what's to come whilst I meticulously plan my next blog post so it isn't a complete disaster, like this one.

 Because of course I'd end up being the damn Unicorn...







No comments:

Post a Comment